Treatment for Feeding Difficulties
Extensive experience helping children with the following needs improve feeding abilities:
- Developmental Delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory Processing Needs
- Oral Motor Difficulties
- Behavioral Responses
- Tube Feeding
A variety of treatment approaches are utilized to best meet your child's needs. Advanced training includes:
- Direct Individual Advanced Training and Mentoring with Suzanne Evans Morris, PhD, Speech Pathologist and owner of New Visions, Nationally and Internationally known for her work with feeding issues.
- "SOS Approach to Feeding"
- "Get Permission Approach"
- Therapeutic Listening
- Sensory Integration Strategies
- Positive Behavioral Support
- P.L.A.Y. Project Techniques for Autism Spectrum Disorders